DrKumo Inc. Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using the DrKumo Inc. website, which is operated and owned by DrKumo Inc. (“DrKumo,” “the company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), and all of its related content, services, and products (collectively known as the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). Using the website means you agree to the terms and conditions hereof. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the Website.
1.1. We do not provide Medical Advice
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Any products, services, information, or other content provided on this website, including information that may be provided by linking to third-party websites, should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult with a healthcare professional before making any decisions about your medical care or treatment options. The information provided on this website, including any product labels or packaging, may be provided in summary form, and should not be considered comprehensive. We do not recommend self-management of health issues.
IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL PROMPTLY. DO NOT DISREGARD OR DELAY MEDICAL ADVICE BASED ON INFORMATION YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE.
We are not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of the information or services provided on this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. The views and opinions expressed by DrKumo employees or website users in the form of comments or ratings are strictly their own personal views and do not represent the position or views of DrKumo. These views should not be relied upon as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional. We are not liable for any health recommendations provided on this website. Always consult with your healthcare professional and read product labels and packaging before using any medication, nutritional supplement, herbal product, or homeopathic remedy, or before beginning any exercise or diet program or treatment for a health issue. Individuals may react differently to products, and you should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and supplements.
1.2. No Warranty or Representation
DrKumo makes every effort to keep the materials and information on this Website accurate, we disclaim any warranty or representation, expressed or implied about the material’s and/or information’s (or this Website’s) accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Thus, by using this Website, you assume full responsibility for using the materials and information on this Website and you understand and agree that neither DrKumo nor its affiliates and partners nor any of its employees are responsible for any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses resulting from its use.
DrKumo makes no promise that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations within the United States of America and accessing this Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own discretion and are responsible for following local laws.
1.3. Integrity and Accuracy of Information
While we strive to maintain accuracy and integrity on the site, errors, inaccuracies, or unauthorized changes may occur. Please inform us of any inaccuracies so we can correct them. We reserve the right to make changes to the site without notice and are not responsible for information or content posted by third parties.
2. Intended for users 18 years or older
The website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. This site is not directed for use by children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
Our Site is available to users 18 years of age and older. It is also available to users who are between the ages of 13 years old and 17 years old with the permission of their parents or legal guardians.
3. Use of the Website
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To misuse, harm, or attempt to exploit or hurt minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content.
- To send any advertising or promotional material, including “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitations.
- To pretend to be or attempt to impersonate DrKumo, a DrKumo employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To take part in any other conduct that inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which may harm DrKumo or users of the website, or expose them to liability, as determined by us.
- To use this website to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper function of this website.
- Violate or attempt to violate the protection, defense, and security of the site, including, but not limited to:
- Accessing data not intended for site users or logging onto a server or account which site users are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to investigate, scan, or assess the weakness of a system or network, or to infringe security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Make use of any spider, crawler, robot, scraper, or other computerized means of any kind to gain access to or duplicate data on the site, deep link to any feature or subject matter on the site, or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other methods we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site.
- Use any device, software, routine, or other means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. DrKumo will investigate incidents that may involve violations any of the terms and conditions under this policy, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. In the event access to the Site or a portion thereof is limited by requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by DrKumo. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. Your access to the Site may be revoked by DrKumo at any time with or without cause.
4. Account set-up
You agree to the following:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering to use the Site and establishing an account (“Registration Information”).
- You agree to keep your registration information up-to-date and accurate. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete, or if DrKumo has reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete, DrKumo may suspend or terminate your account. You agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and any usage and activities that occur in connection with your account.
- You agree not to allow others to access your account or utilize your password. Doing so will compromise the security of your account.
6. Intellectual Property
The Website and its Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You may use the Website and its Content only for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
You may store copies of the Website’s Content on your own computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice.
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice.
You are not allowed to:
- Make changes to any content from the website.
- Use illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences, or graphics without also including the accompanying text.
7. User Content and Submissions
You may submit comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information (“user content”) to us through the website. By submitting your content to us, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, and distribute your content globally in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with your user content. You confirm that you have the necessary rights to submit the user content, and that the content does not infringe on the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that we may or may not use or publish your user content, and we are not required to compensate you for any user content that we do use or publish.
8. User Content Guidelines
You agree not to submit any User Content that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate.
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Contains personal or identifying information about another person without their consent.
- Contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other harmful or malicious code.
We reserve the right to remove any User Content that violates these guidelines or any other provision of these Terms.
9. Copyright Complaints
We respect intellectual property rights and will take action if we receive a claim of copyright infringement.
If you have sufficient justification that your work has been copied in a way that infringes your copyright, please provide us with the following information:
- The signature of the person authorized to represent the copyright owner, whether it be electronic or physical.
- A detailed explanation of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- The location of the material on the website that you believe is infringing.
- Your contact information, including address, phone number, and email address.
- An assertion that you sincerely believe that the contested use is not authorized by the copyright owner, their representative, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
10. Links to Other Websites
The website may include links to third-party websites or resources. We do not have control over the content of these websites or resources and are not responsible for the accuracy or availability of their content. We do not endorse, and are not responsible for or liable for, any content, advertising, products, or materials on or available from these websites or resources. You understand and agree that we are not directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damages or losses claimed to be caused by or related to the use or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party website or resource.
11. Viruses and Malware
DrKumo recommends that you install appropriate defenses against viruses and other malware before you download any information from this Website. DrKumo shall accept no liability for any virus or malware contracted as a result of visiting this Website or any other website and will not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, costs, or expenses suffered or incurred by any person as a result of the presence of any virus or malware on this Website or another website.
12. Limitation of Liability
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the content on the website, and you use it at your own risk. The website and its content are provided “as is” and “as available” without any express or implied warranties. We do not make any warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the website or its content, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Indemnification.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party due to or arising from your use of the website, your violation of these terms, or your violation of the rights of another.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time and without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, your violation of these Terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of any Content from the Website that you have downloaded or printed.
14. Governing Law
These terms and your use of the website will be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of California, without considering any principles of conflicts of law.
15. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the Website will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language in the State of California.
We may modify these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in our business, changes in payment methods, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system. If we do so, we will notify you by email to the email address you have provided us with, however, we are not obliged to, and such modification shall be effective upon our posting of the revised Terms and Conditions on the website. You agree to be bound by and changes to these Terms when you use our Website after any such modification is posted on the Website. It is therefore important that you review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
These terms represent the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the website. If any part of these terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it will be enforced to the greatest extent possible, and the remaining provisions will continue to be fully effective. We reserve the right to enforce any of the provisions in these terms and our failure to do so in the past shall not be interpreted as a waiver of our right to enforce such provisions. We reserve the right to assign these terms, either in full or in part, at any time without prior notice to you. You may not assign these terms or transfer any rights to use the website, and any attempt to do so will be void. The section headings in these terms are for convenience only and do not carry any legal or contractual weight.